We are delighted to have the Jeya Raveendran Dance Academy host their energetic & fun Dance Workshop at the Jaffna Food & Music Festival 2016 on Saturday 6th August presented by Ruby’s Catering & Thamarai.
Jeya Raveendran is a versatile dancer & choreographer known predominantly for his South Indian Gaana style. He gained international recognition leading the dance group ‘Gaana Rajas’ on the British televised reality show, ‘Got to dance’ on SKY 1. This Introduced the Tamil folk dance style to the British audience for the first time.
Jeya has been busy judging for various international dance competitions and taking on tour across the globe his very popular Dance Workshops.
This event is open to all ages!
DANCE WORKSHOP TIMINGS
3.00pm: Registration for workshop
3.30pm to 4.30pm: Jey Ravendran Dance Workshop
ENJOY THE FESTIVAL TILL 10PM
* Live bands & DJs
* Hosted by Comedian Dayan Shan
* Live performances ARJUN, Kutti Hari, MC Sai, Teejay & more
* folk music workshop
* Street food & traditional cuisine
* Kids activities
How to book your place:
1) Register your interest by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Purchase a festival ticket for £10. The ticket price includes the workshop and festival admission. CLICK HERE
To speak to a member of the team, please call 07939 418 764 or email us at email@example.com